From a buffet style reception to a seated formal affair, outdoor weddings and religious ceremonies, you will probably need some type of paper goods to help facilitate the day of your wedding, and we're here to help! Order your wedding day paper goods from Lucky Penny to create a cohesive look from start to finish, creating an event no one will forget. Here are some of the services we offer, and what you will need to facilitate your wedding day.
We suggest ordering your day-of wedding items as soon as you receive your response cards, which is typically a month from the wedding date. This will give us plenty of time for revisions if necessary. Most of these items can also apply to your rehearsal dinner, so keep us in mind for that event as well!
- Programs aren't a necessity for all weddings, but they are a nice touch. Programs can be as simple as introducing the wedding party, to a detailed religious ceremony. The program is also a great place to thank your guests for coming and thank your family and friends for all of their help with your wedding day. Since programs can vary greatly, please inquire for this service so we can discuss your needs.
- If you are having a sit down dinner, menus are a must. We offer menus in two formats: A7 and A9 sizes, in all printing methods. Even if you are not having a sit down dinner, you may still need buffet placards or bar menus. We're happy to help with that!
PLACE CARDS/ESCORT CARDS
- Escort cards are typically flat cards that are arranged at the entrance of your reception venue. The purpose of an escort card is to let your guests know where they will be seated.
- Place Cards can be flat or folded. They are typically placed on the table where your guest will be seated.
- We offer digital printing for both place cards and escort cards.
- This one is pretty self explanatory! You may need more than one table number per table, depending on the length of the tables at your reception.
- A seating chart is an alternative to using escort cards. A seating chart is typically placed at the entrance to your reception venue, and instructs your guests to their seats. Like your programs, this can vary greatly, and therefore is considered a custom job. Please inquire for this service so we can discuss your needs.
Are we forgetting something? Do you have a specific project in mind? Feel free to contact us and we'd be happy to discuss your ideas.